ISMOD Warranty terms
To qualify for our warranty, your product must be registered first. To register your product please follow this LINK
Warranty against faulty hardware. Our products are manufactured to a high standard and we do our best to make sure everything works perfectly so that you have the best possible experience with our products. All new devices and electrical accessories purchased direct from us online, or from an authorized retailer come with a 12 month warranty against fault if you register your Product. Your original receipt acts as your proof of warranty so please make sure to keep this.
What does the warranty not cover? Our guarantees provide cover against manufacturing faults during normal use. This means that if your product develops a fault during the guarantee period, we'll arrange for it to be repaired or replaced free of charge.
How does the warranty work? The warranty provides cover against manufacturing faults. During the warranty period, if your device or electrical accessory stops working properly or is faulty, we’ll arrange for the product to be repaired or replaced free of charge. If we issue you with a replacement product, please note that the warranty period does not re-set. The remainder of the warranty period applies or 90 days from the date of replacement, whichever is the longer.
You should contact ISMOD UK Customer Care if you believe your product is faulty and wish to have it repaired or replaced. You’ll need to provide us with details of your product and the proof of purchase. We’ll perform a brief fault diagnosis with you over the telephone or in person to identify the root cause of the issue. If this assessment suggests a manufacturing fault, we will take the necessary steps to repair or replace your device free of charge.
If we need more information, we’ll ask you to return the product to us, and to provide your contact details including your address. You’ll need to send us both proof of purchase and the faulty product. Once we’ve received the product, if we can’t repair it and it doesn’t fall under “What’s not included” below, we’ll replace it with a product of equivalent specification. If no equivalent product is available we‘ll discuss an alternative settlement with you, and we’ll always do our best to make sure that you’re satisfied with the outcome. If you return a product to us which is not faulty, then we may return the items to you or offer you a replacement at your own cost.
What’s not included? There are some specific exclusions from our warranty that you need to be aware of before you contact us. The warranty does not apply to the following:
1. Purchase without a warranty certificate and proof of purchase.
2. Incomplete documentation (point of sale, product model, date of purchase, fiscal invoice, etc.).
3. Product ageing due to normal use.
4. The warranty does not cover the heating element.
5. Cosmetic wear and tear such as scratches, dents, corrosion or colour where the function of the product is unaffected
6. Product malfunction caused by non-compliance with the user manual.
7. Improper use, including water damage, disassembly, etc.
8- If the product has been used commercially or for business purposes
9. Failure or damage to the purchased product caused by excessive force (e.g. the device falling on the ground).
10- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original item
11- Accidental damage, for example if your product has been dropped
12. Devices that have been tampered with or contain other features, added to your will, will not be accepted for repair.
13. Damage caused by fire, flood, overvoltage or other natural disasters.
14. If a malfunction or damage occurs during the warranty period, but you want to replace it after the warranty period expires.
15. Defect and damage after the warranty period.
Please note that our warranty only applies to products purchased in the United Kingdom. The rights conveyed under this warranty are in addition and without prejudice to all rights and remedies provided by consumer protection laws in the United Kingdom. Please contact ISMOD UK Customer Care to discuss this option.